Have an account?

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Battle at Kruger

Source: www.youtube.com
Katie Couric's favorite video! http://bit.ly/bXTeDC http://www.BattleAtKruger.com/. http://www.negativespace.com/ Copyright: NegativeSpace Media Winner! YouTube's Best Eyewitness Video. A battle between ...
Asar Imhotep

In regards to the calling out to the deities, rarely, if ever, did they call on the NUN directly. They always called upon the forces that came out of the NUN. The NUN is the LAW - the Supreme Wisdom which cannot be changed by any means. You couldn't violate the LAW if you wanted to. If you seen the movie Avatar, they echoed this same sentiment in regards to Iwa (the pure Creative spirit). In the film the lead character called in Iwa to intervene in the affairs of the people. One of the other characters told him that 'Iwa does not take sides.' This is an ancient concept.

OSHO Online Library » The Books » Yakusan: Straight to the Point of Enlightenment
Book Title:Yakusan: Straight to the Point of Enlightenment
Chapter 2:There Is No Way to Compare Me with Anybody

What comparison can there be between me and Jesus? He is the only begotten son of God. I don’t have any God. He believes in heaven and hell; I don’t have in my vision, my philosia, any place for heaven or hell. Jesus believes that he is the savior. The very concept of saving others is ugly to me, it is insulting, humiliating. Who are you to save anybody? And how can you save anybody? If you can save yourself that’s more than enough.

But people are in great need of the consolation that they will be saved. They are ready to become sheep and allow Jesus to become the shepherd. This is the ugliest slavery. There are many kinds of slavery, but spiritual slavery is the ugliest. You have sold your very soul.

Jesus thinks himself to be the last prophet of the Jews. I am neither a savior nor a prophet. I am simply a man amongst you. I am not talking to you from a high peak, from the point of view that I know and you don’t know. I am talking to you man to man.

All that I am saying to you is that there was a time when I was asleep, just as you are asleep, and there is nothing wrong in it. It is perfectly okay with existence – you can sleep for eternity; but it is not good for you.

What you are seeing in your sleep is only dreams, hallucinations. If you want to know the reality and its beauty you have to wake up. And only you can do it, nobody can help you in any way.

I can go on shouting till my last breath. That will not help unless you are ready to hear and be receptive. And even if you hear, you are receptive, then too you have to walk the path from the circumference of your life to the center of your being. Nobody can do it on your behalf.

It is just like love. Can somebody else love on your behalf? There is one existentialist novel in which, in some future century, people become so rich that they start sending servants to make love to their beloveds. They can afford it; why bother yourself with all that huffing and puffing? The servants can do it.

Perhaps that may be possible some day, but nobody, in any future, can walk the path inside you on your behalf. You are going to be your own savior.

I teach the individual. Jesus tries to convince the masses; I don’t care about the masses at all. Religion is the greatest creative art, in which you create yourself again. You become the womb and you give birth to yourself once more. The birth from the mother’s womb is only physical. You have to give yourself a birth which is going to bring your spirituality with all its flowers, with all its mysteries, with all its roses, with all its freedom, its truth, its beauty, its godliness. But you have to do it!

I am absolutely against Jesus Christ because he is saying to people, “I will do it for you; you just believe in me!” I am against all belief systems.

How is any comparison possible? On no point do I agree with any founder of any religion. I have my disagreements, and they are so fundamental and essential that there is no possibility of any compromise.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM
"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Black and Missing but Not Forgotten