Have an account?

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

6/6 DR. RAY HAGINS - MESSED UP BY RELIGION

Source: www.youtube.com
6/6 DR. RAY HAGINS - MESSED UP BY RELIGION
Then you know you're serving God.'I mean that's what we want,that's what we want. Man we get turned on by stuff like that.MY CAR WOULDN'T START!...AND I SAID JESUS; IT STARTED RIGHT UP!...We want that! that's what we want!...All know I'm telling the truth! as long as it got some mysticism or some mystery to it,we turned on by that.'
And we'll give our money to that!...YES WE WILL!...WE WILL GIVE $500 DOLLARS TO A PROMISE THAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!...

You want that miracle? didn't even say what it was.You want that miracle?plant a seed off of that $500 hundred dollars,Alright.What miracle!...and that's how Y'all get caught up.Well somebody will come back and say,well I gave $500 dollars,I didn't get my miracle.
What you mean you didn't get your miracle!.. you woke up this morning didn't you!... child that was a miracle!...WE SO GULLIBLE!... I'm telling you.


When it comes to religion y'all most people are JUST OVER GROWN CHILDREN!...

The more absurd a religion is the more power it has. In fact there would never be anything called religion if there hadn't been no dark ages.' follow what I'm saying' what am I'm saying.You see around the forth century 325 A.D when the Roman catholic church created this program that we now call Christianity at the counsel of nicea under the rule of emperor Constantine' with three hundred and eighteen Roman catholic bishops' Fact!... shortly there after, the program wasn't catching hold in the minds of the people fast enough' so the Roman catholic church thrust the Roman empire, or the then known world as we're taught to call it into the dark ages.Now mind you,this is in the forth century the Nicea counsel 325 A.D.At starting 500 A.D the Roman catholic church suppressed information!...

ALL BOOKS WERE BURNED!...I REPEAT ' ALL BOOKS WERE BURNED!...anybody who was caught with any sacred writings of the ancient Africa 'spiritual system ' was put to death!...I REPEAT ANY BODY WHO WAS TAUGHT' WITH ANY OF THE WRITINGS FROM ANCIENT AFRICA WAS PUT TO DEATH BY ORDER OF THE ROMAN EMPEROR.'


So from 500 A.D to 1500 A.D, information and right knowledge was 'suppressed.' Fact!...They call it the dark ages.'or that was the period of medieval Europe' or the middle ages'all these names the same thing.'
Well after one thousand years of suppressing right knowledge well what do you think these folks were doing during those one thousand years? they was reforming it, interpolating,it,adjusting it,twisting it,erasing it, replacing it,for one thousand year!...

And in 1500 they came our and it was called the age of the renaissance'meaning a new thing is happening.'
Well what do you think they teaching everybody now? What they created during that 1000 years period!...Just before that or shortly there after some where around that same time period,this dude name Gutenberg came out with what's called the printing press.'and if you want to control the thinking of a people,ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS PUT IT IN PRINT!....THE POWER OF THE PRINTED PAGE!...


Shortly after that, James Stewart decided he want his version of the bible'so he got forty so called scholars to come together and put his version of the bible out,and till this day from 1611 or 1600's it is still the number one seller on this planet.'

ALL RELIGION,EVERYBODY REPEAT'THIS AFTER ME!...ALL RELIGION WAS BORN,FROM A DESIRE,TO DOMINATE AND CONTROL OTHERS FOR PROFIT AND POWER!....


This is why we Africans must return to our African spirituality!...that's what the African village is about' that's what this ministry is about.
Brothers and Sisters I take no joy,I take no joy' in pointing out to our people' THE LIE,THAT WAS GIVEN TO US!...

Because I know its unbearable for many,it hurts for many,they resist it,they retaliate,they say this man is crazy!...He's an anti Christ! I take no joy in that!...I want to be patted on the back'I don't want to be talked about!...BUT I GOTTA TELL YOU TRUTH!...I GOTTA TEL L YOU THE TRUTH!...


The only way that I'm going to set our people free, is if I show our people the lie that has mind cuff them!...people don't like it when you tell them they been believing a lie!...I didn't like it!...My momma,my mother, the one who raised me' who's responsible for my being,wouldn't speak to me for two years!...that's how deep this thing is.'
Until she started, slowly but slowly,but slowly but surely, reading little by little bit for herself.'She still ain't ready to grab it all!...but you heard her when she was here'( keep on doing what you're doing son.'

We Africans must return back to the God consciousness that we had,BEFORE WE WAS STOLEN FROM OUR MOTHER LAND!...
AND GIVEN A BELIEF SYSTEM FROM A PEOPLE WHO DON'T LOOK LIKE US!...

WHO DON'T WANT US TO KNOW THE TRUTH!...
I promise you this'when we do that' the healing that we're praying for'will take place.'When we return to our story!...and STOP BELIEVING HIS-STORY!...


When we return to who we are' the right knowledge of self!...and our spirituality I guarantee you our homes will be better off!...

WE'VE BEEN MESSED UP BY RELIGION!...and I promise God' that every breath that I have left in my body,from this day until the day that I die'I'm going to use it to un-mess us up!...with the truth!...That's what this ministry is about.'
I watched a movie called the warriors,and this brother stood up in the( ) and said can you dig it!...I'm asking you that now.'Can you dig what I'm saying'If you can,then commit your life,

TO THE EMPOWERMENT,RESURRECTION,LIBERATION AND EMPOWERMENT, OF OUR PEOPLE,OUR CHILDREN,THAT OUR PEOPLE WILL GET RIGHT KNOWLEDGE'AND NOT THE INDOCTRINATIONS FROM A PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ENSLAVE US AND KEEP US OPPRESSED!.. ASHE .' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK_D6ZdlpEs
"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Black and Missing but Not Forgotten