Have an account?

Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

Lewis and Clark Part 1 of 2

Source: www.youtube.com
1950 Encyclopedia Britannica dramatization of the expedition made by Meriwether Lewis and William Clark to explore the land from the Mississippi River to the Pacific Coast. Produced by Emerson Film Corporation ...
��� One of the most important missions of this journey is to make a good impression on the Indians.' Build up a happy trade with them and to keep the men happy i manage to bring our total supply of WISKY.' 30 gallons,that should get us well started.

JOHN HENRIK CLARKE's AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL OBITUARY
By DR. JOHN HENRIK CLARKE
http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/clarke3.html
When the European emerged in the world in the 15th and 16th centuries, for the second time, they not only colonized most of the world, they colonized information about the world, and they also colonized images, including the image of God, thereby putting us into a trap, for we are the only people who worship a God whose image we did not choose! I had to respond to this behavior. I could not live with this nonsense and contradictions and I challenged these insidious concepts and theories. While I have not finished my work and I remain worried about who will replace Dr. Ben and me, I am not displeased of my progress of 83 years. As we all would agree, the struggle is continuous.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCSzqNfYrIw&feature=related
���
"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Black and Missing but Not Forgotten