Have an account?

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Drug Of Choice Called Religion - Part 1: Dr. Ray Hagins

Source: www.youtube.com
You can purchase this DVD and others by Dr. Ray Hagins at www.WBLR.com. Also, tune into to Dr. Ray Hagins online radio station at www.WBLR.com. He broadcasts 24/7 and on Sundays and Wednesdays, 8pm-10pm EST he broadcasts live. ...
A Drug Of Choice Called Religion - Part 1: Dr. Ray Hagins

Cloud Nine Lyrics.The Temptations


Dennis: The childhood part of my life Wasn't very pretty, see...Temptations: Boom, boom-boom, boomDennis: I was born and raised In the slums of the city,Temptations: Boom, boom-boom, boom Dennis: It was a one-room shackThat slept ten other children beside me,Temptations: Boom, boom-boom, boomDennis: We hardly had enough food Or room to sleep,Temptations: Boom, boom-boom, boom ,Dennis: It was hard times...I needed somethin' to ease my troubled mind
Paul: Hmmmm listen...My father didn't know the meaning of work,Temptations: Boom, boom-boom, boomPaul: He disrespected mama,And treated us like dirt,Temptations: Boom, boom-boom, boom ,Paul: I left home seeking a job ,That I never did find ,Temptations: Boom, boom-boom, boom ,Paul: Depressed and down-hearted And I took to cloud nine Temptations: Boom, boom-boom, boom
Paul: I'm doing fine ,Up here, on cloud nine ,Paul: Listen, one more time ,Paul: I'm doing fineUp here, on cloud nine ,Dennis: Folks down there tell me...
Dennis: They say give yourself a chance,son,don't let life pass you by,Temptations: Woo, woo, woo-ooDennis: that the world of reality's a rat race ,Where only the strongest survive,It's a dog-eat-dog worldAnd that ain't no lie,Temptations: Ain't no lie,Dennis: It ain't even safe no moreTo walk the streets at night
Eddie: I'm doing fineTemptations: On cloud nine
Dennis: Let me tell you 'bout cloud nine...Temptations: Cloud nine Paul: You can be what you want to beTemptations: Cloud Nine ,Dennis: You ain't got no responsibility,Temptations: Cloud Nine,Eddie: And every man, every man is free,Temptations: Cloud nine,Dennis: You're a million miles from reality,Otis: Reality
Temptations: I wanna' stay up ,Eddie and Otis: Higher,Temptations: Up up, Up and away
Temptations: Cloud nine
Eddie: I wanna' say I love the life I live,And I'm going to Eddie/Otis: live, the life I love ,Eddie: Up here on cloud nine...I, I, I, I, I, I'm ridin' highTemptations: On cloud nine
Dennis: You're as free as a bird in flight,Temptations: Cloud nine,Melvin: There's no difference between day and night,Temptations: Cloud nine ,Eddie: It's a world of love and harmonyTemptations: Cloud nineDennis: You're a million miles from realityOtis: Reality
Temptations: I wanna' stay upEddie and Otis: Higher,Temptations: Up up, up and away
Temptations: Cloud Nine ,Paul: You can be what you want to be, ahTemptations: Cloud nineDennis: You ain't got no responsibility ,Temptations: Cloud nine ,Eddie: Every man in his mind is free, Temptations: Cloud nine ,Dennis: You're a million miles from reality ,Temptations: Cloud nine ,Paul: You can be what you want to be
Temptations: all of them weave in and out with ad libs ,and choruses of 'Boom-booms'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byf6g2oZy_g
"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Black and Missing but Not Forgotten