Have an account?

Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

THE BLACK DNA-UNDENIABLE Tv

Source: www.youtube.com
THE BLACK DNA-UNDENIABLE Tv
THE BLACK DNA-UNDENIABLE TVDNA,The
black DNA.why is DNA so important? DNA is today.DNA is yesterday.DNA is
your present.DNA is your history. Everything is in your DNA. Greatness
lies in your DNA. DNA is the individual pieces that creates the
foundation to your puzzle. But look at you! your puzzle shattered in to a
thousand pieces. You don't even think for yourself .' The 400 years our
DNA has been tampered with. There's over 400 billion cells in the brain
alone,which make the optic nerve the pineal glands,your brain is what
you think with,so if i attack you mentally i'm tapping into your DNA.
Affecting the way you,Affecting the way you live ,Affecting the way you
make decisions. 75% of the black community don't read books.So that
means you have a TV based culture.'

So if i tell them that they
a thug on TV' THEY GONE BE A THUG! If i tell them they a killers on
TV,THEY GONE BE KILLERS! If i tell the girls to shake they ass and
that's all the worth,THAT'S ALL THEY GONE DO! A TV BASED CULTURE!...
Look at how they make a fool of them self.' They don't have no 'money' I
just start let them start being ' millionaires.' I just let them start
reading.' I never let them read,TV based culture,buffoons.'

I
been tampering with your DNA for years! And even when i allow you to
read,and i allow you to go to my college,and i give you a degree' I KNOW
YOU STILL AIN'T SMART!... You know why? because i doctored the
education,I allow you to receive.' I already know locked inside your
DNA,You know what i'm teaching' BECAUSE I STOLE IT FROM YOU!.. I STOLE
IT FROM YOUR PEOPLE,I STOLE IT FROM YOUR DNA.' But you don't ask
questions' I tell you your history is 1960' I give you a month.' HEY I
MADE THE MONTHS,I MADE THE CALENDER.' EVERYTHING IN THIS WHOLE SYSTEM I
CREATED.' Let anybody question my system,and see if they don't end up
like Martin Luther King' see if they don't end up like Malcolm X.'
QUESTION MY SYSTEM,I DARE YOU!...
I don't fuck with that DNA .I don't
let you unlock it,cause if you unlock it,Then im in trouble.'

IF YOU
STOP GOING TO MY CHURCHES,IM IN TROUBLE,CAUSE THAT'S HOW I CONTROL
YOU!...The best conquering of a people.'

I did a good job i sit
back and i laugh' and i look at my white house THAT A BLACK MAN BUILT
FOR ME.' I look at my white house.I wonder how old Benjamin Banneker is
doing. After he built architect the white house,and i just let a black
person in there.' But you black people don't even know that you built
the white house. king james he didn't even fathom you reading the bible.
You didn't even exist in King James mind.'

But i still got the
story here,and i still got this story controlling you people.TV bases
people. Look on the dollar,see that key? I tease you with your
history,and i know you can't unlock your DNA,I control you,I control
your women,I control everything ! But i know you really control, because
you created,I need you! I need you! And everybody is not like me.' I
have my own kind that loves you.' I understand the pineal gland,I
understand Melanin” but you don't.

I CONTROL YOU THROUGH YOUR
EDUCATION,THROUGH YOUR SPIRITUALITY. I CONTROL YOUR FINANCIAL
SITUATIONS.' I WILL NEVER GIVE YOU NOTHING. YOU NEVER GONNA HAVE
AN AFRICAN TOWN LIKE CHINA TOWN! YOU NEVER GONNA HAVE ANY COMMUNITY! I
WILL TAKE THAT,I'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS.

Since the 80's i
made it normal that you die!.. when ever movies come on you the first
person to die !...I make it immune in your DNA in your mental state,THAT
YOU GONNA DIE!...

I could shot up a car full of you today,and
nothing with happen because its the norm.' I USE THE TV TO MAKE YOU
NEGATIVE,TO MAKE YOU A NEGATIVE IMAGE,AND EVERYBODY LOOK AT YOU
NEGATIVE.' You can't get a job! cause i got you on TV robbing
somebody,I got you on TV killing somebody,so when you go to that job
that manager that boss is gonna look at you like that murderer,you're
that killer .' I control you,I own you,I'm gonna keep tampering
with your DNA' I got a lot in store for you! I got a lot in store for
you! I'M NEVER GONNA LET YOU FREE! I'M NEVER GONNA LET YOU FREE! I

know
what's in your DNA' You're DANGEROUS!... I'm gonna target you
for the rest of your life!... IM GONNA TARGET YOUR CHILDREN'S
CHILDREN!...TO ITS NOT MORE OF YOU UNTIL YOU'RE INSTINCT!...experiment
on you.'

I control you.I control you.I control your thoughts,I control
your eyes ,I control your vision,I control your heart,you have to come
to my doctor.You have to get my medicine. Even though i designed Aids
and i designed all of these diseases.' You never ask yourself how a
sexually transmitted disease, can break down your immune system and
target itself.That's a master piece.' I give credit to my scientist.'
we controlling your DNA.' I OWN YOUR WOMENS MINDS. I make your women
materialistic' YOU GOT TO HAVE FOR HER TO WANT TO BE WITH YOU!... she
don't want to be with you if you don't have,I control her through that
TV' I control your children through my cartoons.

Look what i do in my
cartoons,If you ever really sit down and look. Through them that's the
pineal glands.The pineal glands is the center of your brain.' THE
INDIANS THEY PUT THE DOT THERE,THEY UNDERSTAND THE (pineal glands) SO
WATCH AND LOOK WITH UNDERSTANDING' BREAK IT DOWN WHEN YOU SEE IT,AT THE
SAME TIME YOU VISION,THE SAME TIME YOUR EYES TAKE IT IN YOU BREAK IT
DOWN!...That's what your pineal glands let you do.' pineal,
pineal glands.' Look it up,but i know you ain't gone look it! because
you don't read! I created all my systems.I got my myspace,I got my you
tubes,I got my Googles.LOOK AT YOUR WOMEN ON MY MYSPACE! LOOK AT
THEM.'IMAKE YOUR WOMEN THINK THEIR BEAUTY IS ONLY IN THEIR BODY.' THEY
DON'T HAVE A BRAIN!... TO GET YOU THEY HAVE TO USE SEXUAL
EXPLOITATIONS.' I control them too. I control their DNA' AND THE WOMEN
IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING,THAT'S THE BIGGEST CONQUER I NEED TO
CONQUER.'

I could just kill you! I want to conquer the women's mind,
BECAUSE THE WOMEN IS THE ONE WHO RAISE THE CHILD.' THE WOMEN IS THE
LIGHT, TO THE CHILDS MENTAL STATE,AND THE MENTAL CAPACITY.'

I
know the brain is similar to a refrigerator,IT ONLY HAS WHAT YOU OUT IN
IT! If you got a baloney sandwich in that refrigerator ,that's because
you only put a baloney sandwich in that refrigerator! If you got
vegetables ,if you got vitamins,if you got protein,that means you put it
in there.

THERE NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB OR SMART PERSON!...A BRAIN
ADAPTS ,AND BRAIN IS A POWERFUL THING! But like i said, THE DNA CONTROLS
THE BRAIN!...but i did a good job when i sit back and i look at you
people.' I did a wonderful job. AND YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT,YOU DON'T
EVEN KNOW!.. I CONTROL YOU! I DON'T CARE ABOUT NOTHING ELSE!!! BUT MY
MONEY!!!!!! MY UNITED STATED CURRENCY.' (pledge allegiance to my flag)
UNITED STATES OF MY AMERICA.' TO MY REPUBLIC' FOR WHAT IT STANDS,ONE
NATION UNDER GOD/WHICH IS YOUR GOD!... DNA! THE BLACK DNA !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgvADhC5O90
"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Black and Missing but Not Forgotten