Have an account?

Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

Stevie Wonder - On The Sunny Side Of The Street

Source: www.youtube.com
1963 - With A Song In My Heart
Stevie Wonder - On The Sunny Side Of The Street
Get your hat, get your coat, And leave your worries on the door, step Yeah, and just direct your feet ,To the sunny side of the street, Can't you hear, oh that pitter-pat, Each happy step is your step, You know, life can be so sweet, On The Sunny, Side Of The Street .I used to walk in the shade, with my blues, blues, blues, blues, blues on parade, But I'm not afraid, no, no, I'm not afraid Hey rover ,cross over.and If I never had a cent,I'd be rich as Rockefeller With gold dust all around my feet,On The Sunny Side Of The Street
[Harmonica Solo]
I used to walk, in the shade, with my blues, blues, blues, blues on parade,But I'm not afraid, no, no, I'm not afraid,Hey rover cross over, oh, Now if I never, never, never, never, never,l had a cent,Now I'd be as rich as Rockefeller ,With gold dust all around my feet,On The Sunny, Side Of The Street,Yeah, on the sunny, sunny side of the street,Yeah, you better move on rover hold on the side,Hang up on the sunny, sunny, sunny side of the street,Yeah, on the sunny, sunny side of the street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB_Vp3HHOYI&feature=related
"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Black and Missing but Not Forgotten