Have an account?

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Abbey Lincoln "You And I" (1983)

Source: www.youtube.com
From her 1983 album 'Talking To The Sun' Abbey Lincoln (born Anna Marie Wooldridge on August 6, 1930 in Chicago, Illinois) is a jazz vocalist, songwriter, and actress. Lincoln is unusual in that she writes and performs her own compositions, expanding the expectations of jazz audiences. Album Pers...
Abbey Lincoln, You and I Lyrics
Here we are, on earth together,It's you and I,God has made us fall in love, it's true,I've really found someone, like you. Will it stay, the love you feel for me, will it say,That you will be by my side,To see me through,Until my life,is ...through, cause in my mind, we can conquer, the world,In love you and I, you and I, you and I. Sax solo,Steve Coleman

Cause in my mind,we will stay here always ,in love,you and I,you and I,you and I.You and I,you and I.

From her 1983 album 'Talking To The Sun'Abbey Lincoln (born Anna Marie Wooldridge on August 6, 1930 August 14, 2010 in Chicago, Illinois) is a jazz vocalist, songwriter, and actress. Lincoln is unusual in that she writes and performs her own compositions, expanding the expectations of jazz audiences.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlDBJ317x94
"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Black and Missing but Not Forgotten