Have an account?

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stevie Wonder - You & I

Source: www.youtube.com
beautiful
Stevie Wonder You and I Lyrics
Here we are, on earth together,It's you and I,God has made us fall in love, it's true,I've really found someone, like you. Will it stay, the love you feel for me, will it say,That you will be by my side,To see me ...through,Until my life is through, Well in my mind, we can conquer, the world,In love you and I, you and I, you and I. I am glad, at least in my life, I found someone,That may not be here, forever to see, me through,But I found strength, in you,I only pray, that I have shown you, a brighter day,Because that's all that I am living for, you see,Don't worry what happens to me, for' in my mind, you know that you stay here always, So In love, you and I, you and I, you and I, you and I,In my mind, we can conquer the world,In love, you and I, you and I, you and I.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7oxc-UtUFE&feature=related
"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Black and Missing but Not Forgotten