Have an account?

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

was tutankanum the prototype for the historical jesus? #1

Source: egyptcx.netfirms.com
My ongoing search for the 'historical Jesus' is finally coming to a close. I have been searching since my graduation from Seminary for the 'Jesus Jesus' and not being able to find any ...
WAS TUTANKHAMUN THE PROTOTYPE FOR THE 'HISTORICAL JESUS'? #1
My ongoing search for the 'historical Jesus' is finally coming to a close. I have been searching since my graduation from Seminary for the 'Jesus Jesus' and not being able to find any demonstrable evidence for a Jewish Rabbi who lived in the first century in Palestine which was the 'expected Messiah' I have looked almost everywhere and read and studied everything available in my efforts to find the clues that will reveal this 'Jesus' as a historical personage. My search has been tedious and exhausting and fruitless. Only when I began to trace the roots of Judaism back to Egypt was I finally rewarded for my efforts all these 15 or more years for it is there, in Ancient Egypt that I finally found the 'historical Jesus'. The only problem is that he is only 'half-Hebrew' and was a 'murdered' Pharaoh of the 18th Dynasty. This statement sounds almost impossible and many will begin to doubt my sanity upon reading it but let me warn the reader to not make any hasty decisions until he, like myself, has sifted through the evidence which proves without a doubt that the 'historical Jesus' stories we find scattered down through history and applied to various 'redeemers' had their origin with the life and death of Tutankamun in Egypt. My search for the truth behind{short description of image} our Bibles and the stories surrounding the 'historical Jesus' that we cherish finally culminated in the necessary acquired knowledge that puts all these puzzle pieces together surrounding the 'historical Jesus' where I could finally see the whole convoluted picture surrounding the 'historical Jesus' of Egypt. Such a view of the evidence convinced me for certain that the identification of Pharaoh Tutankamun as the 'historical Jesus' is certain. This article will give the reader the required information to see how this information was concealed from all but those with the most 'inquiring' eyes and the time necessary to do the required investigation and study. Before we begin I want the reader to view a cover of a book I read many years ago by Richard Cassaro entitled The Deeper Truth. In this we have the figure of an Egyptian Pharaoh and a typical representative image of Jesus imposed upon each other, both split down the middle. It serves perfectly what this article will teach the reader: namely, that the 'historical Jesus Story' in the New Testament finds its origin with the Osiris-Horus myths of Egypt personified in the lives of the Pharaohs; in particular the Pharaoh Tutankhamun as you will come to see.

But there is one major problem with this 'naturalistic literalism' as the approach to the Christian Scriptures; there is no evidence existing today outside of this one New Testament that proves that such a Jewish Rabbi and expected Messiah existed in the first century and was a real person. Let me repeat there is NOT one shred of contemporary evidence to support the New Testament story of the birth, life, and death of a Jesus of Nazareth. However, there is an expanse of evidence that exits which will prove that this 'Jesus Story' in the New Testament is but a retelling of the life and death of another who lived many, many centuries earlier in Egypt; that one being the Pharaoh Tutankhamun.
The only problem for the reader at present is that he has not seen this evidence that both reveals conclusively that there is not a 'historical Jesus' of the First Century in Palestine and the clumsy forgeries and vain attempts by overzealous early Christians when challenged over this problem in the early centuries A.D. where they attempted to create one and 'write a Jesus' into later writings by the Christian Church as well as the formation of their Bibles. Lacking as well is the readers acquaintance with the corresponding evidence that supports this very same 'Jesus Story' as taken from the 18th Dynasty of Egypt.http://egyptcx.netfirms.com/was_tutankhamun_historical_jesus1.htm
"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Black and Missing but Not Forgotten