Have an account?

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DR. BEN JOCHANNAN - BLACK PEOPLE PRAY TOO MUCH

Source: www.youtube.com
DR. BEN JOCHANNAN SPEAKS ON WHITE CHRISTIANITY and BLACK COMPLACENCY .... http://www.watchitall.tv/
DR. BEN JOCHANNAN - BLACK PEOPLE PRAY TOO MUCH
There's a certain amount of pray,you say do you pray'?yeah!.. I pray when I get in the air plane.But I'm not going to pray for God to help me defeat my enemy!.. I'll do that myself,I'll do that myself.And I'm not non violent.' When my mother had me she didn't have me non violent,a 9 pound baby don't come out non violent!...
You hit me,and start praying!...you pray!...BECAUSE ITS NOT NATURAL!... Because I know this you see when king Ori or Aram of Eithipoia of 5100 B.C established the concept of non violence,he didn't say at any cost' when Akhenaten brought his cousins Smenkhkare and sit him at the throne of Egypt as co region,in the 18th dynasty,so that he could pay attention to non violence,HE DIDN'T SAY AT ANY COST!.. not at the destruction of is people.
When Rosa Parks got up in that bus, she had no PHD,,no M anything,no be anything,but she had the integrity of an African woman that she was no longer going to sit down in the back of the bus,and she was willing to die and take some body with her!...
I know these are alien talks,these are alien thoughts because, you believe that praying gone change it!...NO WAY!...PRAYING DIDN'T CHANGE LYNCING!...cause it still goes on,instead of the KKK doing it,the government does it!...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkHECugkg0E
"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Black and Missing but Not Forgotten